SAPPHIRE COAST TOURISM
95 Beach Road, Amanzimtoti 4126, Tel 031 322 2852/ 4173 / 8586
Email: Sibongile.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SAPPHIRE COAST TOURISM MEMBERSHIP
MANDATORY ANNUAL REGISTRATION
ON THE 13TH MAY 2004 IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE KWA ZULU NATAL TOURISM AUTHORITY AMENDMENT ACT,
2002 LEGISLATION WAS PROMULGATED MAKING REGISTRATION WITH TKZN MANDATORY FOR ALL TOURISM
ESTABLISHMENTS AND TOURISM OPERATORS. A MINIMUM REQUIREMENT ON THE TKZN / EDTEA REGISTRATION
IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS IS REGISTERED WITH A LOCAL CTO (COMMUNITY TOURISM ORGANISATION). I.E.:-
SAPPHIRE COAST TOURISM.
The function of Sapphire Coast Tourism:
The objectives of the association are to publicise and market the Sapphire Coast as a prime tourist destination and place in which
to conduct business or to reside.
To give publicity to the advantages of the Sapphire Coast as a holiday and health center, a national environmental resource area,
an industrial, commercial, civic and residential area, and to assist in its development.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
– Display your brochures in the tourist information bureau
– Market promotions through Durban Tourism
– Receive regular correspondence on what’s happening in the tourism corridors
– Listed on the SCT database and receive Membership Certificate
– Social media advertising on Facebook
– SCT members list on the SCT website, Durban Tourism website and Tourism KZN website
– SCT members list in the Sapphire Coast Visitor Guide directory when going to print
– SCT members list on the Sapphire Coast Map Directional boards when going to print
– SCT facilitate general networking and overflow opportunities amongst all stakeholders
– Establishments can apply to eThekwini Rates for an annual refund up to 50% (T&C Apply)
– SCT membership permits mandatory application to the EDTEA for TKZN membership
– TKZN membership permits establishment to be graded through the Tourism Grading Council of SA
– TKZN memberships permits signage along provincial routes for graded establishments
COMPULSORY MEMBERSHIP WITH KZN EDTEA– R150-00 (PLEASE CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY FOR THIS)
CONTACT – The Provincial Registrar:
TEL: 033 264 9318 / 9322 / 9321
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com